New to the forum - EGB

How’s it going everybody? My name’s Chris and I’m driving a 2011 Subaru WRX Limited hatch. Forum member JSEnclosures recommended I come check out these boards; saying you guys were really knowledgeable and great to chat with.

This Subie is the first car I’ve ever owned that was worth putting any love into, so right now my car experience is this:
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/funny-dog-pictures-i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpg

BUT, I am starting to get the itch to tinker, so hopefully that will change in the future.

Glad to be here, and I look forward to picking everyone’s brains about anything/everything cars:rockon

That picture is hilarious:rofl

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum! Good to see you have a sense of humor!

Welcome Chris. JSEnclosures is everywhere!

Welcome aboard!

Yes it certainly is! :lol

And welcome as well.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Posted a meme for a first post. I like him already haha. Welcome!

Welcome.

Welcome!

Did he actually “recommand” you to visit the forum or did he actually said “visit at your own risk”? :rofl

R u bothered by male nudity ???

LOL. Um, I’d prefer female, but I can take a joke if that’s what your askin.

We’re talking brown eyes so close to the camera you can see what he ate for dinner.

Oh no man , this is a gay car forum !!! If ain’t into tounge punching a fart box u came to the wrong one lol. So before to much confusion , have u met up with myers for a personal massage ? He gives great happy endings . Swallows as well !!!

Welcome to the forum!

welcome… here is a good piece of advice

sell the ticking time bomb you call a daily driver and mod something that isn’t destined to blow up after a simple cold air intake install.

hope you enjoy the stay!

Welcome!