New to the site and to 518

Hey guys i’m new to the site and to the 518 area, originally from long island suffolk county. i usta be a DSM man but recentally More into the muscle cars. but looking for an eclipse, talon, or laser, !G or 2G, any ways curentally got a 2oo5 Mustang GT vert with a little work done and a 1999 Mustang Coupe 3.8l v6 with to many miles lol. Im in arglye but spend a lot of time in saratoga. I’ve yet to meet any tuners in toga, how many of you are on this site?

Welcome to the site man!

Welcome!

welcome man upstate man
i was born and raised on the island…

I know a guy selling a 97 Eclipse GSX. Fresh gray paint, gray leather, Omni Power Drag coilovers Front mount IC, 3" turbo back, Evo3 16G turbo. … 130k miles $5k. PM me for phone number… And welcome to the site

Omni coilovers and 16g IIRC Joe.

Oh and welcome to the site dood.

welcome to the madness

Welcome

Welcome!

so anyone from saratoga or argyle or inbetween? like greenwich, cassyuna lake area, or something like that? lol

Welcome to the madness.

welcome;.

Cambridge

and that issss? lol i dont no anywhere around here yet. im in argyle 12809 how far is that?

between Schaticoke and Greenwich. about 10min from Greenwich

ohhhh i think i hav3 an idea of where that is. we should organize a meet and greet in saratoga town in the parking structure next to the park behind town. idk if lotta you no where that is, but would make for a good meet place and good lighting for some good group pictures. EVEN THOUGH its getting cold i’d still show.

Toga is not far for me, that wouldn’t be a bad idea. cold dosnt bother me:retardclap

If you spend a lot of time in Saratoga did you ever try racin that dumpy what lexus with white wheels?

how does sunday the 6th sound? Dec 6th obv. like around 7:30 ish. we got a full week to change the time lol but as starters

cant say i have… raced a guy scott with a red integra lowered wit HIDs n some other stuff. hes actually the reason i joined the site, he showed me the way :haha