Gatherings in Saratoga

In my short membership on this forum I’ve noticed that ppl want to have a gathering, but the location is an issue. I would like to try to put together a consistent place and time, for ppl in the area. I’m still working on the location, but would like to have one every other Saturday once the weather starts warming up. Not to take away from this forum, but I have put together a website and forum for these gatherings. This way gathering info won’t get lost in all the different conversations that goes on, on this forum. 518 area is so big that maybe it should be broken up into local chapters and have a huge 518 gathering a couple of times over the riding season. I would like to start a Saratoga area chapter. If you think this is a good or a bad idea let me know, and why. If you think this is a good idea go to www.se7ensyns.com, click on the forum button, so we can start figuring out a location and a time that is good for everyone.

Thanks
PonyTamer

Saratoga is close knit. If your on the outside… your on the outside. My buddies and I usually catch some bears at the stadium or during summer time we swing up to Marthas ice cream together with the females on saturday afternoon. We all drive nicer cars, BMW, 06 STI, 00 mustang, Lexus

Yeah I’m down… I’ve got a Plymouth Acclaim. I’m pretty pumped to get out and meet people. My cars sick nasty and would pull on almost anything on this board. I raped Kramer in my Acclaim, it was awesome. He cried like a bitch. After that, we decided to race eachother and he beat me. Only car on this board that can take the Acclaim.

I’ve only committed 5 of the 7 deadly “syns.” If I complete the other two, I can has join?!

what are the other 2 you need to commit. I bet you and I can take care of those in the first 30 minutes of the first night

^lol

Is sodomy one? Cause Allan was telling me you conquered that one.

Everyone is invited. I don’t care if you drive an 81 honda “how dare you”. If you love cars, and work to improve yours (aka make it faster) then I want to see you there. This includes bikes. If you’re only on two wheels you’re invited too. Remember;

If you’re fast enough to get into trouble, then you’re not fast enough.

Im not fast enough, guess im staying in on saturdays

lol niether am i

That was a really stupid comment… i was thinking about joining in but after i read that im good… have fun getting arrested.

On a serious note though we used to meet all the time, but most of us up around saratoga outgrew that stage of our lives. I dont mind going to carshows or going on a cruise but standing around a parking lot on saturday nights, shooting the shit, while waiting for cops to kick us out just isnt my cup of tea anymore.

Might swing up once in awhile. I usually hang around here, and the scene isnt that bad. You guys have any “fun” up there?

Nice username btw…LOL

Adam youve gotta remember that your car wont make it that far. You cant make it to Clifton Park.

:rofl^^

And Track season im up there alot… other than that i usually goto outer zone and hit up some bars on saturdays…

I drive mine up to LG and back every year… :retardclap

nope, you drove the truck last year like I did

togatown blows

^^ohhhhhh shiiiiit, pjb with the burn

lighten up you tool