Gatherings in Saratoga

No shit, that’ll happen when the car is off the road

Again: :retardclap

:lol

A you’re the best. :bowdown

:lol :thumbup

yea your right… i guess being an over-responsible 25 year old makes me a tool.

wasn’t trying to start anything just voicing my opinion im sorry.

Saratoga is pretty nice on a warm Saturday night, however…

I can agree a little with Dread.
Where would we hang out in Saratoga? Parking along Broadway in front of the Grotto would be cool to look at females as they walk by, but even finding one spot for a car is tough, I cant imagine with a dozen or more. Unless you have a parking lot somewhere you are thinking of?

Well then you dont drive it there every year, do you?

Everything in this post is true.

:ohnoes

where is this mythical 626RWHP Camaro??

:wtf:Idiots

it is legit brett …i know the kid from wayback ,car was at the lot once its red, procharged ,loud and the the things it should be .yes smokkkiin run em :lol

fuck you, and fuck your gatherings, please leave this forum ASAP and get a life.

why ya gotta be a dick ? his car is legit and he is lookin for some fun and shit without goin to colinie .he isnt a troll i have known him since i was like 9 or so he was in the military and so on ,so why dont ya you pack the fuck up and go :thumbup

Ponytamer is a friend of yours?

If so he can’t be all that bad

If I remember right most of your first posts were about trying to move the spot where we hang out and telling us our spots suck.

Was very drunk when I made that post, only partially drunk right now@930, sorry sir.

I have a pic of my dyno sheet on my profile if you want to check it out. The lines are hard to see but you can see the final numbers real good.

As for my quote about if you’re fast enough to get in trouble. I use that as a medaphor. I believe a project car is never done, you may have goals you would like to reach; but there is always something that you want to improve on. If you have met all your goals then you’re at your buddy’s place helping him/her. That is the kind of club I came from when I was in South Carolina.

That is what I’m trying to put together. As for my goals, I want to see 800rwhp on my dyno sheet and have my car handle like a corvette.

fuck camaro,s … hey pacheco we runnin this yr lolololololol

Lots of homosexual undertones here:gay

you drive a mustang … read my sig lolololololololol