Gatherings in Saratoga

Im trying to sell it:(

What kind of stang, and for how much? might know someone looking for one. John, let me know when that LT1 is ready, we’ll run them through the 1/4 and first one to top the speedo.

“Speedo” there’s another homo word, damnit!! I just can’t shake this shit, ever sense I was in the navy. :Idiots

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=13895

Youd be stupid not to pick that car up if youre in the market for one!! ^^

^ ditto

+1 for exit (*) park and ride :slight_smile:

lol, PonyTamer, haha i get it now…you drive a cheby and you tame ponies. didnt really get it until just now ha

Fuck you Chris!

interesting…

hmmmmm…

Navy…

I consider myself an independent, an outsider, if you will. My credibility is derived from having a very awesome car and my standings in the 518 car scene reflect upon my “lone rider” staus. Car clubs only bring my ratings down, although on certain nights, when the moon is just right, and the wind is blowing in from the south, you may hear the rumble, reminiscent of thunder as I grace your meet and greets with my presence, if you should only be so lucky.

$20 says smokin wont run him.

dyno sheets :ahh

get some track slips for it. if it makes power cool, but prove that power at the track.

I currently have a stock clutch and drive shaft. It won’t hold, the last time I ran my car was before the procharger, and I ran a 12.08 1/4 @ 115. I haven’t ran it yet because I’m not looking forward to the long walk home from the valley.

FMFGSX don’t worry your secret is still safe :thumbup.

well maybe not anymore…

Bullshit! That was in Lejeune and there for never happened! :lol

yah…because everyone that wanted to race me, I backed out from.

Ask anyone that knows me on this forum. I have raced everyone that wanted to run. I dont care.

dont worry buddy, I got more then enough coming this spring.

what were your mods before the procharger when you went 12.0 @ 115?

also, how the fuck are you making over 600rwhp on a stock clutch? Do you actually drive that car? Stock clutches are on borrowed time around 400rwhp, yet alone 600.

Ram cold air intake, chrome moly push rods, cam 574 lift 234 @.050 and 111 lope, under drive pully, computer tune, 12 bolt rearend w/ 3.73 gears and M/T ET streets.

I heard that too, but she keeps going and the clutch doesn’t slip. She’s my daily driver during the warm weather season.

also can say car is legit, saw it last year with john plaf and jar at mic don odes