new to this forum

Nice gas saver!

I forgot there are cars out there that can’t quite make it to 100mph…lol

My grandmother has one of these heaps, god it sucks. I mean honestly how can a car with 60k just fall apart.

Oh and welcome to the board. :wave:

LOL i understand, but hey its a ford, this is one clean car for the price… and plus its a gas miser!!!

Wow at 1.3L motor. What kinda mpg you getting with that thang?

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52737&highlight=aspire

There’s someone else! Aspire meets!

yea its a 1.3L mazda motor, and im getting 42city and 45 highway… and its only like $30 to fill up!

no i bought it off him, there a lots of people on ford aspire.com that have aspires from wny, but they trick theres out i keep mine stock…

I doubt I’m the only one thinking this but, TURBO IT!!

Welcome anyway!!!

lol i would swap the engine but idk theres a guy in austrilla who turbo’d one and made it a rhd but i just wanna keep it stock the way it is, thanks for the thought tho.

haha awesome dude.

what does a ford aspire, aspire to be?.. a car.

welcome.

i can think of a perfect kill story for the aspire

“one day I was racing this golf cart and we were neck to neck until I shifted into fifth gear, I won by a foot”

haha, but honestly i love this car, its a fun ride, and it handles like a dream, i know the dude that owns this car and i must say that he got a good deal

i remember the one time i drove it, i dumped the clutch and threw some gravel

threw some gravel, more like rubber, thats when we got it running after we put the tank and sending unit and fuel pump back in, that was a deal for southern stuff, but thanks for the help redhat.

:nono: they are the same person

ya that was a fun day, you know putting that god damn tank in. nothing like the smell of that wasted gas from the old tank, might have just smelled worse than a missouri republican convention

lol nice. Welcome.

I like this picture because it reminds you that Ford is SRS BSNS

i hate speedos that have 5 15 25 35

nice car man, id rock one, i used to drive these little cars all the time

ford’s, man. i’m surprised it goes past 85.

lol seriously, they could have saved room by not going up to 110 and using more numbers.