new to TNC

Hey whats up everyone? My name’s Brandon. I live in Kitchener, but originally from Toronto. Im always back and forth between the 2. I joined TNC at CSCS @ Grand Bend. I have a '93 240sx DOHC. If any of you drove to CSCS @ Grand Bend with TNC, I was the other S13 along with Anthony.

[ATTACH]229[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]230[/ATTACH]

welcome to tnc brother

hehehe. i thought you were on here already. anyways im pretty easy to remember. i was the one driving like a maniac on the trip up there. can you guess who? :wink:

Welcome to TNC, wish i couldve made it out toCSCS. If not be sure to come out on the 14th.

hey, welcome to the boards~!

assass1n, u were the one drivin the van…lol?

^^hahahaha. that van is my mini GTR til mine comes out of hiding soon…:wink:

hey welcome.
another kitchener guy!

were you parked in uptown waterloo yesterday around 7pm? saw a black s13 parked in front of ali baba’s steak house.

Naw that wasn’t me. I drive a Dark/Forest Green 240. Im in the fariview area.

welcome welcome…enjoy the forums…:R

hey man wlecome to the forums and thanx for making it out to the show with us appreciate it… again welcome and happy postin… se you at a meet

ahhh ya i got your PM’s and ya that wasnt you i spotted… havnt seen you driving around latly, im always driving around fairview area.

we gotta meet up again

haha no one can forget alex, he drives the minivan like how colin mcrae takes his subaru haha

pffttt… now you sign up… such a loser hahahaha!

haha of course he signs up now, he saw you driving all jdm without a ebrake and stock suspension and now he wants to copy you >=D haha