New Toy !!!!

Well my dad added a new addition to the collection of cars. He will be pickin it up tues or wed cant wait. I dont know all the specs yet, just that itss 1928 ford t-bucket. It wieghs 1750lbs, has chevy350/350hp engine with, decent cam, headers, 4 barrel, also comes with tunnel ran w/2 4barrels on it but that eats to much gas. Also has turbo300 tranny with shift kit and some stall in it. Will keep it posted when i find out all the specs. So some buy the damn xtreme need more garage room!!:headbang:

Nice, I’m sure you meant TH350 tranny. Not my cup of tea but a :tup: for your dad. Did he get someone to buy the S-10?

goodness, that looks like an obscenely good time. :tup:

fuckin hot

:tup: i like

Alot of people back home have made these or similar to these. Def would be cool to drive, but I dont think I’d ever want one.

Your dad seems pretty cool with cars.

that is freaking badass

Tunnel rams are worthless for the street. But, cool snag ESPECIALLY if its a steel body. Those are getting harder and harder to find.

How much u want for the extreme?

9000 obo its in the auto trader section

This is gonna be a sweet roll racer :lol:

Hahaha…does it come with the canopy top? It’s the Munster-mobile.
http://img89.exs.cx/img89/2056/mm5.jpg

nope no top lol, too much wieght and less fun.

Is this a stock T or has it/will you guys chop it down to a roadster? I have been and WILL eventually build a Rat rod with a T. Surface-rusted body, chopped roof, exposed engine with cut off straight pipes, thick white walls-red rims-chrome center caps OMG…

fap fap fap fap fap

Ahhhh… :lolsign:

My uncle has a 23 bucket. Similiar setup.
Definately a fun ride, but not for long rides. Scare the shit out of yourself gassing it around a corner since nothing really holds you in.

Plus the straight up steering wheel takes a lot to get used to. It’s something completely different to get used to, but fun. We just took his for a ride around a few blocks in Amherst and we got a ton of ladies checking it out :tup: Chicks dig the buckets.

he shoulda just dropped a lsx in the xtreme

isnt that car the one on grand island… on stony point road?

Nope it was in N.tonawanda, i agreed with the lsx… but he didnt want to put more money into an s-10 that will never hold its value. Were as the 29T will only go up in value and is still fun, and never have to worry about inspection/emissions

thats one badass little rod.

Yes please, that is hot.

aroll race of death