New turbo, injectors, etc

Just bought a new GT6765,Turbo & 60 lb injectors. This is a Ball Bearing design & only needs 3200 stall. I have to run a turbo saver oil kit & water line for turbo cooling. I hear this is the best street / strip turbo out there for my car. Able to push my GN into the mid/upper 10’s & produce 755 HP with proper tune & supporting mods. I’m really hoping to run low 11’s maybe high 10’s. I already installed the new tranny with billet parts & brake. I sent my converter back for a refresh & to loosen up to 3200/3500. Still debating on intercooler. Go front mount & maybe cause overheating problems or go with a modded stock location. Either way, should be a fun year ahead. Cant wait for summer.

daaaammmnnn dood post some pics up of the big boy!!!

nice thats the same compressor in my turbo :slight_smile:

Nice, either of the pte bolt-on intercoolers should be good for you.

nice to see other gn guys around here, i’ll see ya around this year at lancaster

god highboost GNs are so siqqq:tspry:

nice!

I’ve heard a few guys running in the range you’re going for with close or same turbo and such that you have, running the better stock location IC’s. I just ‘read’ in an older GM HighTech about a guy running high 10s with a modded stock location IC.
What are you using for tuning, if you dont mind me asking. I remember seeing you click off some 12s and maybe even a few 11s at NYI rental day. Hopefully my lil 3.8 will be at least high 11s this year. THEN, I’ll be swapping the supercharger for one of them snazzy T67s or one of those water cooled BB T72’s.
Good luck and you’re DEF. gonna be having some fun this year!

Awesome GN!

just get a stock location, no need for front mount.

cant wait to see it run.