New used car Finally 300c-Srt8

i dont know man. I like funny license plates. I can see where your coming from about how plates are easy to remember and if i do something dumb its easy to be like o well his license plate said Suck-This. Im getting older and dont do all the dumb car shit i use to do when i was younger with the talon. IE: Racing everytime someone revs at me. So i wouldnt be as worried with that aspect of it and i dont have a system or anything for someone to come steal so if they come steal my car i have insurance.

Finally saw the car last night, looks gooooodd… needs the SRT10 wheels tho :slight_smile:

easy to remember liscense plates FTL. it will catch up when you’re out doing dumb shit.

best custom plate i saw was up at penn state it was to this effect VWWVWV it looks like a whole bunch of ups and downs. never beable to remember exactly what it was.

O’s and 0’s would be hard as hell to even call in “zero, oh, oh, zero, oh zero, oh my god i hate this license plate!!”

Still remember it was unique ftl

my plate has a bunch of 5’s and S’s mixed up in it :smiley:

only problem is theres only a few black RT’s in the south hills :rofl:

only a few homo’s in the s.hills?

big mack, have you checked out lxforums.com ? seemed to have some good vendor deals and some support. I’m currently driving a Magnum, v6 not a baller version like you and found my way through a bunch of the lx forums. One of the sponsors there, Billet technologies (I think) has some killer emblems, and you can have your own custom made.

I was going to get the same rims for my mag, but decided to spend the same money on a couple DSM’s instead… lol should have gone for the rims!

How about?

I1II11I

I say get the DARE one that is blacked out if you spend any money on the plate.

ya foz i joined 300cforums.com and srt8oc.com. Im gettting alot of good input about what people have already done to these cars. With intake, exhaust, diablo predator, and tuning they do low 12’s with a good driver. Thats fast enough for me. With me in it if i can actually launch ill hope for a 12.5. Ya billet tech has sick emblems but there upwards of $80. Thats alot for an emblem. I dont hate the chrysler one that much to spend 80 on an emblem. Maybe one day. Also beat90tsi i wish the black dare plate was still available. Unfortunately it is now white and not black so its Dumb.

I thought most of the forums were pretty usefull, once you wade past all of the lambo doors and 24" rims… but since I didn’t get an 8, If anything I just plan to lower it and do a few tastefull mods like custom badges and color matching (mirrors, rear spoiler…) and maybe a sway bar kit…

it’s definitely an impressive car to run 12’s considering what boats they are…

Saw some clips online of guys who put in electronically controlled cutouts so that they can either dump the exhaust just after the header or they can hit a button and it will reroute the exhaust through a catback system. Pretty cool setup IMO.

real street cars exhaust go thru the mufflers :smiley:

Bad news bears mac, chrysler is filing for bankruptcy today.

With that said if I can pic up an 06+ hemi with lower miles for cheap then I might be following in your big ass foot steps :slight_smile:

we can be baller together :slight_smile: No but ill be jacked if they go below 20k for these cars. Someone told me you might be able to pick a brand new one up for 30k out the door. That will suck for me

You cant get a black DARE plate anymore FTL :frowning:

Yeah, it’s gay they dropped the black DARE plates…

welcome to 2004

really? :rofl: that sucks I wanted one for the Vette.