New used car Finally 300c-Srt8

Really diggin the pic with the srt10 wheels, also look into hurst shifters they now make a new console shifter kit for 300c’s and i must say they look rad

Nice ride :cool:

ballin

They are from factoryreplicas.com. The real viper rims are not the same bolt pattern. $1800 with tires isnt bad. 200 for shipping and 200 for tpms sensors. So all together like 2200. My grille will be in tomorrow and the black grille and hid fogs will be on. Ill take pics. Ordering intake with paycheck tomorrow also. Shits expensive for this car haha. Going from a talon to this is rediculous. Intake for talon was like 100 bucks max. $350 for these ones.

Nice ride

Well alittle update got the fogs, the grille , and the intake on. I need to custom make something for the intake so it doesnt suck all the engine heat in. heres pictures of the mods so far. Ill take better pictures in the daytime sometime soon.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/srt8fogs.jpg

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/enginesmall.jpg
yes i know its dirty…

Holy shit that grille looks about 400 times better than I thought it would…

Love your car even more now!!

Black is so much better.

Its black, welcome to hell. :itr41:

Grill looks 11ty times better.

That car is freaking sick man, nice choice.

Sweet car. now take off that fugly gold piece saying chrysler

looks worse as a black oval. Custom emblems are like 80 dollars… F that for an emblem

Sharpie white marker write in big mack or BM ftw

haha FTW

Black on Black that’s fuckin MACK

ridin’ dirty

very nice ride

Thanks for the compliments guys. Im still waiting on the damn title so i can get a custom license plate. Still trying to think of something but its harder than i thought. Only 7 letter and a - . So far im thinking SRT-THIS if it isnt taken. My temp plate is up on the 7th.

how about accepting what the state gives you
gay getting personal plate, why have any wanker identify your ride ???
be low key as possible unless you love attention like a little school girl