New wheel style-The clear wheel,no bs.

Enjoy :eek2:

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56164

:wtf: just imagine how often you would have to clean those… brake dust ALL over them. What are they made of?

those are gay as turboing sunhawks

Thats a good question?? I’m really curious to what they’re made of.

I’d like to know what they cost!

I’m really curious to what they’re made of.

Transparasteel. Haven’t you ever seen Star Trek?

ya, thats what i was thinkin…and they r prob like $2000 a peice too

those would just show how crappy my brakes n shit look

i kinda like them.

The term is “Transparent Aluminum” from Star Trek IV, the original series… and no I did not think that they made it from that, seeing as it does not exist…

Transparent aluminum is a material described in the Star Trek universe which was introduced in the movie Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986). This material was long considered just a work of science fiction; however, there are similar real substances.

Source: List of Star Trek materials - Wikipedia

Although, SIMILAR materials do exist (like transparent alumina).

Sorry, I’m a big trekky. :smiley:

nerd alert.

maybe those wheels are a result of practical application of the rosenflanz technique…

:rofl:

maybe there made from ‘unobtainium’ :wtf:
but i sure as fuck wouldnt trust a plastic wheel i remember how many plastic mag wheels i broke on my bmx bike.
clear plastic wheels + performance car = death trap

im gonna say lexan. as thick as bulletproof glass. that stuff is ultra strong, plus the rim is aluminum.

i like them. wonder what the weight is

i like em too, they look real deep, could be all glass though and just has an effect of a big lip.

didnt inspect closely though, im going to file that one under ‘good photochop’ til i find more information, kinda suspicious that the poster in that forum didnt have anything else to say about em.

i would rock them with a nice big Wilwood brake setup behind them!

oh shit looks like whitey found the wheels for the new car!!