New Wheels, check em out

Should have bought mine but those will do.

stupid shipping :frowning:

i like.

for comparison:

old

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll126/boardjnky4/Z-grass.jpg

this car need to be DEEEERRRRROOOOOOOPPPPPPPEEEEEEDDDDD

Look less this this vvv

http://www.ziptied.com/Coppermine/albums/userpics/10252/coilover03.jpg

and more like this ^^^

ps. not only does your height suck, but your wheels suck compared to RFP’s too.

lol, thanks bing, for making me feel so shitty.

The car definitely needs a new suspension. It is on the shortlist for “next major mod”

bing crushin’ dreams :eek:

lol…

yeah lemme know if and when, i’ll see if i can get you a deal on something.

Sasha’s Roadster, in the pics, is on STANCE.

I like them a lot. Rays Wheels are tits.

just buy 20mm spacers. it will deff help the look

^^
I was just going to post that… they’ll look MUCH better with spacers.

I’ve seen nicer, but that being said, they are better than the ones you had on there and serve your purpose. Nice pick-up

Ok, so lets talk about the spacers. Are spacers safe for auto-x/track? Are there different kinds that I need to take into account? Someone school me on them!!

I never really understood why someone would offset rims by .5 inch. why even bother? Now you can’t rotate them.

/rant

Cool pick up.

as long as you have long enough studs or wheel bolts you’ll be fine.

I always see people bitching about this online, but at track days plenty of people use them.

ya cant rotate them anyways unless the fronts are the same size

Well that is what I was getting at. Generally if the rims are staggered then so will be the tires. But, if the rims are the same all around one could possibly pick one tire size and put them on.

I was also suggestion that if you are going to stagger rims why not make it worth it and go at least 1 inch difference? I can’t really say there is a tire I’d put on a 8.5" rim that I wouldn’t put on a 8" rim for rear of it being too narrow (of a rim that is).

Catch my drift?

on my new wheels and tires for my BMW I’m going 8" front, 9" back, and running 225/40/18 all around.

I like the look of a rear stagger, but I don’t want the under steer and don’t need the traction.

depending on how things fit, I might even a small spacer.

A 225 on a 9" is going to be stretched like woh. Why stagger the rims if you aren’t going as wide as possible on the tires?!

Plus a 225/40 is a little short, 225/45 would be more stockish.

E36…run a 17x8 all around with 245/40/17’s on them. Perfect

17x8.5 with 255/40/17s and 10mm spacers up front would also rock.

edited - I meant 225/40/18 (not 17). I was going to go square 18x8, but I got a better deal on the staggered setup through pure luck and the tires were already in the mail.

you can go 225 on 9" without it looked too stretched, I’ll show you once mounted.

Cool beans! I remember when I mounted some 235/40/18’s I think on a 9.5" rim and it looked horrid!

:tup: guys