New Wheels, check em out

They are OEM 350z Track Edition Wheels

They’re manufactured by Ray’s Engineering and are a Forged wheel

Front 18x8 +30mm
Rear 18x8.5 +30mm

Way better than the old ones. Will get better pictures when it’s nicer out.

i have the same ones! cant wait to get them on the s14

they look good on the drop top,
some call a carpenter, the roof on the coupe is gone

i.love.your.car.

looks great

looks a LOT better, but i thought u were selling your car lol?

Still am trying to sell it. That isn’t going well, so I am not counting on it.

Gotta be honest. I don’t really like them. I don’t like when spokes curve into the wheel as they get further from the center. Not a bad overall wheel, but that’s why I’d prefer something else. Just my personal preference. Car is hot, though.

Ever thought about lowering it?

they weren’t the first choice, but they were the best wheel for the price. I got them for 650 with tires and tpms. They are REALLY good quality for that price.

Looks good Tom.

Powder coat them black might make them look better? Better than the OEM regular wheels for sure.

Whats with the holes in the wheels? Is that to ‘save weight’ or just a design?

Basically stole them at that price. You cant get a single forged ray with a tire and TPMS for $650 if you looked new.

But im not a big fan of the style on them. A different color would help, however. Something darker.

Looks good :tup:

For the price, that is a great set of wheels.

yeah, I drilled holes them :picard:

Thanks guys. I know they aren’t AWESOME looking. However, I am not in the business of spending $2k+ on wheels.

I saved weight, and went taller and wider. Performance/Price before looks. Keepin it real.

I think they are ok and no doubt a great deal for what you paid. Powdercoating them I feel would really make a big difference but I have no clue what something like that costs. Nice upgrade :tup:

Powdercoating them would be sweet, but apparently it is hit or miss for these wheels. I guess some people say that due to the fact that they are a forged rim, the powdercoat doesn’t take well to them and will end up just flaking off. Some others say that they’ve had them powdercoated with no issues.

Dunno, I’m not really into making my car look “cool”. I like my mods to be functional and cheap.

Is that why you bought a vert? :mamoru:

actually, I think the coupe 350z looks way better. With the weather here though, I am able to put the top down and enjoy the feeling of being out in the open. If I wasn’t such a pussy, I would buy a motorcycle. My dream car is an Ariel Atom, go figure.

It’s not exactly a secret that the 350z roadster is a little bit awkward looking.

very nice wheels

$650 is a wild price man!!! nice small change. GOTTA DROP THE TOP