New Wheels...Let me know what you think

Well finally got them back today. I’m happy with them let me know your thoughts. Todd
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/toadsi/newrims.jpg

They look fabulous beatch. You know we are going to have to trade some day

i’ll rock the Works anytime

Yeah I bet you would
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/b18ctrb2/Work001.jpg

Hmmmm
Any reason for the green?
I like them but I am not to sure on the green

ewww. a different shade of green might look ok. but, that shade completely ruins the nice blue on the car.

:tup: to being different
:tdown: to having a hideous clash of green and blue

obv. all just subjective by me.

i wanted to do somethin different if you see them in person you might change your mind

yeah, do you have any other pics?

my cam sucks but b18 took some with his cam that look better i’ll post them asap

Green Volks are growing on me.

With that said, yours look pretty close to that green, maybe a bit brighter.

The color is based off of the Takata green TE’s. They are about 98% as close as they can be from the original color. In person these wheels look sick. Flawless

Bold look man… I like it… Props

Woah. IMO the green stands wayyyyy out. Looks out of place. I mean its the only green part of the whole car, it doesnt flow with anything. The rest of the car looks pretty clean and well done. I like the design of the rims themselves. If it were my car I would do like a gunmetal or black rim in that style. But thats just me. If you like it then :tup: to you. :slight_smile:

hmmm…so thats the color you decided on then Todd. I actually kinda like it more than i thought i would.

That is very different.

I love the rims. The color? Kinda surreal… almost photoshopped looking…

I dunno if I’d go with that color judging by that pic… but it definately contrasts the blue

not a fan…who makes the actual rims?

i love the color of the wheels, but it doesnt complement blue

Orange would have been better.

hideous comes to mind. :gotme:

:word: