New wheels, like or dislike?

Just came in the mail today, going to put them on my e90. I’ll be honest, I kinda liked them better online, but there not too bad, what do you guys think? Im probably gonna paint a wider red lip then the tiny stripe that is there now.

http://i55.tinypic.com/330xkbq.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/2zhdrhz.jpg

can we add “despise” as an option?

1: they’re reps
2: black wheels suck
3: time attack… really?
4: offsets and width are probably small potatoes

+1 on the black wheels sucking. Thats why I unloaded mine.

how wide are those wheels? 8.5"s??

And if you are seeing the wheels through your eyes the way I see them through my computer screen, PM me your drug dealer’s number.

lol, there Eurotech, pretty reputable brand. There staggered so they dont look bad and def not small… Im saying the style though, no good?

I dont like ALL black wheels but with a machined or colored lip I think they look good.

i dunno dude. even if they were real LMs i would still say they wouldn’t look to good on an e39. and LSB black and red are a lottttt of colors for one car.

E90 is not E39 KRAMMIT THE FROG!

red car or blue car? I dont know or care to know BMW body codes.

Theyll look ok on the red car although the factory ones look better but theyll look awful on the blue car.

kinda hard for me to say one way or the other just looking at them against a wall. They seem like they will look good on the car. Mount them up and post more pics.

Sell and buy OE CSL wheels.

Fuck you Clark for selling that car :wierd

:wink:

lol, didn’t see that. figured they were going on the LSB e39.

what does your e90 look like

LMAO! The red car! FUCK no would I put those wheels on the blue car lol. The factorys SUCK! There only 16’s and curbbed like a motherfucker. These are 19’s and to be honest I like a two toned look, maybe its just me?

…look at my sig

lol, I took 4 out of 5 lugs off to start putting the new ones on and of course on the last lug there had to be a lock which I dont have the key for from the old owner. Gotta take it to mavis or someone tomm to break the lugs. Ill post pics on car then.

damn those are some Welfare wheels.

Those wheels would take you a months worth of paychecks to pay for you little bitch.

Actually… you probably dont even make $1,500 a month lmao

i aint got sigs turned on but imma turnem on right quick.

so i peeped it and: i dunno dude, i think they’ll make the car look pretty cheap.

i would never waste my money on some knock off joints.

1500$ for 19s with tires? :lol JUNKJUNKJUNKJUNKJUNK

my 15s cost more than that