New wheels, like or dislike?

If thats an invite just give me the address and I promise ill be right there.

Give me da gold. I want da gold.

This thread went from :thumbup to :facepalm

NO, NO1 disproved that becuase this flamer is scared to call who he considers “his friend of 10 years” who happens to be the old owner and confirm!!!

Shift just happened

because i honestly dont care. i just think its hilarious that you tried to play it off. then you get SOOOOO UPSET ABOUT IT :retardclap

grow up a bit man. get a puffy chested over shift 518. its hilarious to see someone so worked up over something like that…

oh and i guess im gonna go to bed, because i have to go to work, not welfare, and i dont make 1500$ a month at my 10hour a week part time job while im in college( being paid by the US Government)

im poor, cant afford fly rimzzz :cry:

Eh shit happens, dont get too worked up over it

Super cereal in here:lol

i said i know greg, hes not my boy, i dont drink with him. mutual acquaitance BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i dont care who owned it. you got trolled. :excited

17 kellogg ave, schenectady NY, 12304.

please refer to either one of my jdm ego license plate frames…i hate your fake wheels.

#1 you DO care becuase its the REASON your talking shit
#2 Graig is obviously NOT your friend or a simple phone call wouldnt be a problem to confirm where the dyno sheets came from
#3 First you just told me to stop by but now your going to bed? Your a pussy bro, a straight pussy.

yeah, amd im the one punching my desk and swearing at the internet :lmao

you’re a retard,

What is fake bro? Seriously how are fucking wheels fake? Do they make the same wheels I have directly through bmw color and all? NO, otherwise I would have bought them. Price means nothing to me man, if BMW had these wheels for sale I would have bought them, but they dont and ebay did.

they are knockoff BBS LM’s

only import guys seem to give a shit about fake wheels.

Domestic guys can change out the center caps for American Racing/Cragar/whatever and nobody gives a fuck but for some reason import guys get their panties in a bunch over whether or not wheels are ‘real’.

I actually almost bought bbs wheels before I got the Eurotechs.

These were the exact ones just not the same listing http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/19-Staggered-BBS-LM-BMW-E39-E46-E36-M5-M3-Wheels-Rims-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem27b10ea21fQQitemZ170474250783QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Then I said i’d be an idiot to buy used wheels NOT the color scheme I want for the same price I can get BRAND NEW wheels, with BRAND NEW tires, the color I WANT for the same price.

While were at it I might as well tell you guys… I wear Armani shirts but knock off jeans… Dont shoot me

unfortunately those arent LM’s either.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g253/C1VIC/Funny/Graph1.jpg

You replied before I could edit my post, same looking wheels different post, I believe they WERE bbs.

Yea its pretty funny actually. The guys that look like posers in my opinion are the guys thats buy extremly expensive premium wheels for a car that never sees a track day in its life.