New Wheels Shitty pics

[quote=“Viper966,post:57,topic:27259"”]

your opinion holds no value to me since uve been nothing but a dick towards me for as long as I can remember

[/quote]

:lmfao:

lol

walter you make me lol…

:tup: Looks better

[quote=“layzie,post:22,topic:27259"”]

fuck the nyspeed bandwagon. the wheels are hot

[/quote]

likewise. Car looks sharp

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:32,topic:27259"”]

Yeah we get it, you like the fucking Rays.

They are pretty much the same spoke design, but now with a lip.

[/quote]

ya we get it…you still suck

classy to ricey in 5, 4, 3, 2…

fuggin sexy…i dig!

Bah you should see them in person, they look just as good as the CH’s. Fuck the haters

[quote=“layzie,post:65,topic:27259"”]

ya we get it…you still suck

[/quote]

Impressive retort.:roll2:

Look, if you/he didn’t care about peoples opinions, he wouldn’t have posted them in the first place. There’s nothing wrong with him liking something most other people think looks like ass, its in his blood :cough:tib:cough: I don’t see why people get so defensive about it. I think the car looked amazing before (once he took off the silly stickers) and with the black rims w/ polished lip, I think it looks like a turd. You can’t argue that is wrong, its my opinion, just like I can’t argue that his opinion that it looks good is wrong. I simply said, to me, it looks like someone took a nice car, and made it look like a turd with some overplayed rims that look classless on a once classy vehicle.

[quote=“walter,post:70,topic:27259"”]

Look, if you/he didn’t care about peoples opinions, he wouldn’t have posted them in the first place. There’s nothing wrong with him liking something most other people think looks like ass, its in his blood :cough:tib:cough: I don’t see why people get so defensive about it. I think the car looked amazing before (once he took off the silly stickers) and with the black rims w/ polished lip, I think it looks like a turd. You can’t argue that is wrong, its my opinion, just like I can’t argue that his opinion that it looks good is wrong. I simply said, to me, it looks like someone took a nice car, and made it look like a turd with some overplayed rims that look classless on a once classy vehicle.

[/quote]

word.

looks nice enough. i personally liked the BBS wheels better, but all things considered, i can’t blame you for swapping them. if i bought a car that was well known through the automotive community, i would be sick of people coming up to me and saying they would tell curtis they saw his car and shit.

:tup:

[quote=“Dex,post:72,topic:27259"”]

looks nice enough. i personally liked the BBS wheels better, but all things considered, i can’t blame you for swapping them. if i bought a car that was well known through the automotive community, i would be sick of people coming up to me and saying they would tell curtis they saw his car and shit.

:tup:

[/quote]

this is 100% why i did it, i liked the BBS wheels as well, and if it were up to me i woulda threw some LM’s on it, but i dont feel like having a car i worked hard to get constantly thought of as somebody elses… but whatever

I really dont care either way what people think about how it looks, its my car and i like it, you dont have to drive it so whatever, i only made the thread cuz i enjoy seeing people bitch about it… if you actually knew me you woudl know i just sit and laugh about this kind of stuff

[quote=“Viper966,post:73,topic:27259"”]

this is 100% why i did it, i liked the BBS wheels as well, and if it were up to me i woulda threw some LM’s on it, but i dont feel like having a car i worked hard to get constantly thought of as somebody elses… but whatever

I really dont care either way what people think about how it looks, its my car and i like it, you dont have to drive it so whatever, i only made the thread cuz i enjoy seeing people bitch about it… if you actually knew me you woudl know i just sit and laugh about this kind of stuff

[/quote]

It’s funny that s many people recognize it. There’s not THAT much stuff done to it.

[quote=“newman,post:74,topic:27259"”]

It’s funny that s many people recognize it. There’s not THAT much stuff done to it.

[/quote]

i think it was the sticker on the front bumperthat has been a bitch to get off… and the sparco seats, everything else is pretty standard on m3 cars, i spent 30 minutes trying to get the sticker of this weekend, but it was too damned cold and i couldnt find my heat gun

that and the 15" stoptech front kit is the only one out there, he had it custom made using m5 hardware

still a cool car black wheels or not… Later today imma post up some pics of my new wheels on my car

took these on my lunch, and im a glutton for punishment

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/246/image00095sp9.th.jpg

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5133/image00094hl8.th.jpg

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4107/image00093to3.th.jpg

Looks like your missing a lug nuts in both the front and rear, maybe just the pics though.

Eh

I think my opinion would change if the car was clean

It really looks like shit in any picture you have posted of it…

hot