New Wheels Shitty pics

[quote=“POOPRA,post:78,topic:27259"”]

Looks like your missing a lug nuts in both the front and rear, maybe just the pics though.

[/quote]

wheel locks are black while the studs are chrome

[quote=“vq30de,post:79,topic:27259"”]

Eh

I think my opinion would change if the car was clean

It really looks like shit in any picture you have posted of it…

[/quote]

YOU look like shit… haha take that

but serously, ive cleaned the car 3x since saturday, its getting annoying i MAY clean it on the way home again today, gonna have to see what the weather is supposed to be like

does anybody know where a lazer wash is that drys the car?

[quote=“Viper966,post:82,topic:27259"”]

YOU look like shit… haha take that

but serously, ive cleaned the car 3x since saturday, its getting annoying i MAY clean it on the way home again today, gonna have to see what the weather is supposed to be like

does anybody know where a lazer wash is that drys the car?

[/quote]

lol dude, dont ever bother. In this weather, youll clean it, and it will be fucked up within 15mins…

black cars suck,

but the wheels look hot

Your car looks very nice either way; these are just two different looks. The olde ones gave it more of a muscular look IMO. I can see how it would be nice to change it up, however I bet it would’ve been nice to keep the old ones too.

I’m kinda liking them. The polished lip on a black wheel isn’t my favorite look but I think it works well on this car.

[quote=“vq30de,post:83,topic:27259"”]

lol dude, dont ever bother. In this weather, youll clean it, and it will be fucked up within 15mins…

[/quote]

wanted to get the salt off

Damn dude. Don’t you have a real camera.

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:88,topic:27259"”]

Damn dude. Don’t you have a real camera.

[/quote]

haha, i have a nikon d100 DSLR, but i keep it @ my parents house cuz i dont want it to get knocked around here etc… if its not raining this weekend ill go out and take pics

Yes, stop taking pictures until you have the good camera.