New Years Plans???

What’s everyone’s plans to ring in the new year next week? I’m still debating what I want to do…

ill prob head DT

have some friends coming in from pitts for the game… so figured i would take them down there to drink

then ice bowl in the AM

avg joes

Yea, I’m thinking of the DT thing myself, only worried about the stupid covers/drink prices…

Zone Toronto

Sex with the Ex

My dad asked me what I was doing, then turned around and said " Now you have plans" and gave me this (seriously)

http://www.geocities.jp/foodsoftheworld/jack1_1.jpg

Having parents that dont drink FTW

Heres a question. What date does the passport thingy for Canada go into effect? I think me and the girl are gonna head up there however, neither of us have our passports.

A week in the ‘dirtay souf.’

No fucking clue.

A friend moved into a loft downtown recently that’s literally next door to the ball drop…so that’ll be convenient…

i’ll be able to watch all the freezing drunks from 5 stories above, and enjoy being a warm drunk :slight_smile:

I am gonna plow this dude named Andy Watt in his ass.

Ill be celebrating my birthday on new years eve…dont know where yet, but thats the plan…

Got sick of the DT thing
Got tired of the Hyatt GTG
Having a catered dinner at home for 15-20 close friend instead.

Jeller

attending a coke and growler party, to enter you must have a growler of beer and obviously, some coke.

should be a good time

Probably renting a hotel room with some friends that moved to Crapchester and going out on Alexander.

if u don’t have your passports then take your birth certificates… it will make it much easier for you trust me

We’re doing an italian dinner at some expensive place in Burlington then either home to celebrate alone or to my friend Nicole’s house to get drunk with her and her husband.

house party

Probably elmwood or allen somewhere, unless a good house party comes up.

Making overly complex plans for New Years = huge waste of time and effort.