New Years...

So whats everyone got going on for New Years?!?

Sean, Lace & I were trying to decide if we should do a party or if something better is happening…Any ideas?

I am hosting a gang bang at my house.

I’m there!

Better bring your santa hat big boie!

As long as there are stocking stuffers there!

HAHAH last night my gf and I went to rite aid for some stuff and I yelled across the isle to pick up the stocking stuffers. She goes what are you talking about? I yelled back get a bunch of 2OZ Ky bottles and some sample pack of those new Her please condoms you like so much they will make great stocking stuffers.

:rofl!!!

Vegas.

No plans yet.
Im not too big on going out and drinking and shit on a holiday like that because of all the cops out.

No plans. Gonna be in the Caribbean on the 2nd though.

Must be nice. I will be where ever OP is

I will be at work all night of the 1st.

Last year me and a bunch of my friends did a “party” type thing at a hotel on western ave…I want to say it was the best western sovereign inn or something like that. I think it was $100 a person for a full dinner, 5 hours of open bar, a hotel room for the night and breakfast in the morning. I got HAMMERED. I know just before they closed the open bar we asked the bar tender to make us pitchers of mixed drinks. I think we got 3 or 4 and brought them back to the room. Was WELL worth it. There was like 150 or so people i want to say, ages ranged from early 20’s to probably 60’s. It got crazy, people dancing on tables, ect

work the morning of the 31st but that night i will be wandering the streets during one of the rare occassions i get drunk, possibly on a bicycle if its not snowing.

not sure yet i requested the night off from work so.

Cocaine.

We will be in FL … so watching school bus fig 8’s and then going to a beach party then a house party probably…

I’ll be at P.Diddy’s White party.

I am having a white party for black people.

hanging myself at 11:59