New zoomer...

2004 Grand Cherokee Limited - V8, Leather, Moonroof, CD/Cassette + 10 Disc CD Changer, Heated seats, power pedals, chrome wheels, etc, etc. 42K

I sold my 2006 Acura TL & wanted a Grand Cherokee. A friend of mine’s parents leased it from new & just turned it in. I always liked it when they first got it.

http://www.akvalley.net/~ss/JeepDay1.jpg

http://www.akvalley.net/~ss/JeepDay1a.jpg

Congrats on the buy. Looks good. :bigok:

nice buy looks sharp

nice. what ya pay for it?

Sweet ride Tod, congrats.

How’s that goat coming along?

nice

Nice. 04 Front Bumper and Grille > 01 Front Bumper and Grille. From the looks of it, you have the same options package I do - Loaded to the brim.

Love those wheels, too. Good buy

WOW, that is in great shape. Nice buy Tod.

Nice Jeep…I always liked Inferno Red.

Clean ride.

nice! have fun installing the RS, damn mopar wiring… :rant:

You didn’t have too much trouble replacing the speakers in mine… took you all of 5 minutes… Haha

SixSpeed - I don’t know if they’ve been revised since my car was built, but the Infinity tweeters are known to blow easily.

I actually like the 01 grille better, with the chrome rings. I did not want the chrome wheels, but it had them (I had no idea they had chrome plated plastic “cladding” - I didn’t want to worry about the chrome peeling)

Yes, it is “loaded to the brim”, but oddly it did not have the trailer hitch. I got the stealer to throw a factory hitch/bezel/harness in on the deal. They had to order it & it will be in this week.

I wanted a super clean, loaded up GC Limited & this one just worked out for me.

It is actually “tinted Red Pearl” - it was a $225 option on the sticker.

GC’s are cake - if you do not worry about the doorlocks. I may just trigger the RS off of the unlock signal, so I can keep the driver 1 & 2 remotes. The Sentry Key bypass is super easy, too.

sweeet…looks good tod

Lucky you… previous owner of my car them dipped. Starting to look like crap. They were originally Machined finish aluminum, as my spare still is.