Newb To greensburg

what up guys i just moved here from pheonix and a buddy sent me a link to this site so just thought i would drop a few lines…

Welcome to PA and the forum…

I was just in Tucson, AZ near the end of last month…I wouldn’t mind living there. Why did you move to PA?

Also…the people will want to know what kinda car you drive and all that good stuff.

DO TELL

edit: ok I checked your profile…but share anyways :slight_smile:

welcome

welcome my dream home is in scottdale. a buddy just moved back from phoenix also welcome man

WELCOME!!

yeah im from wv but i went to pheonix to go to school adn i came back here to work for awhile the i ll prolly end up moving back…it is the best plaxce i have ever lived…i worked in scottsdale …its sunnty there at lest 300 days a year so that helps keepoin the wip clean…

btu some things about me I just sold my 04 gsxr 600 fully polished 50 shot of juice evry bolt on possible(i also do polishing work if anyone needs any) and i just sold my 02 rsx-s fully converted to a type r except the rhd…adn now i drive a 98 hatch with a 99-00 conv type r wing grill and front lip si wheels skunk2 springs…and a k20 swap pretty soon

Welcome

welcome:beer:

wow someone else is a dumb as me that makes me feel better hahahah
i wish i would have never moved…but its ok the burgh as some stuff to do so it wont be a bad adjustment

welcome. im in the next town over.

welcome aboard. sounds like an cool build there with the rsx. post some pics

E-stalker, do u and burnyd have E-stalking parties?:idb:

Welcome:steelers:

welcome

welcome…where at in Greensburg?

welcome

hey welcome man, i’m from delmont right outside of greensburg but go thru there alll the time

Welcome…any pics of ur cars ?

welcome!

at laurel apts…right beside the mall