Finally... Moving back to Pa.

I posted here some time ago about moving to Pa. Well Ill be leaving Charlotte on Wendesday afternoon and heading back.

Hope to find a job quick and start fixing the crx so I can start auto-xing on a regular basis. I should be posting around the forums more often once I get settled as well.

At any rate, hope to get up and meet alot of you in the upcoming months.

:slight_smile:

:beer:

congrats,good luck!

where you moving to?

Bobtown, Pa in Greene County. About an hour south of Pittsburgh. I figure that I will probably end up finding a job in Pittsburgh though so Ill prolly spend alot of time down that way. Even if I dont, I love to drive so Im not against driving up there to hang out with everyone. I mean that is why I have a car and all.

Do you all meet up regularly? Not soo much for track days or events but just to hang out and BS?

depends some ppl do and some don’t.

why you moving back?? im going down to Charlotte in a few weeks to look around for a job and such just to look around for now. It nice down there? or am i better off just staying in the burgh?

Welcome when ya get here! :bigok:

:beer: :shaggy:

I love NC overall. Charlotte is great though. There is a large “car scene” here which I have been very involved in. Theres a crowd for everyone so Im sure you will fit in somewhere.

If your moving down here, be sure to logon to www.NCtuners.com There are alot of great people on there that I know personally and will look out for you. I say most cities are better then anywhere in Pa. Thats just my opinion. Charlotte is growing and FAST so there should be alot of great opportunities here for anyone.

If you dont know anyone in the area I can give you the names and numbers of some close friends to show you around if you wish.

Raliegh is another growing city with alot to offer. Just food for thought if you dont like Charlotte. Best of luck!