Newbie chi cwith pics here.....

If you don’t want to post the “good” pics - you can PM me them and I will give my approval ;D

Originally posted by olds_angel79
here’s one of my 1988 Cutlass…
yes, it was love at first sight for me. :wink:

Originally posted by Cutty
hey you are about three people too late with that joke but its all good :bigthumb:
just block him out cutty he’ll make ur head hirt!!!cuase he dont under stand well!!!:cool:

and another… This would be me and my twin sister Crystal.
:idhitit: at the same time!

no its just funny to fawk with ppl. which i have been with you for the past
few days.

the so called "good " pics are for CUTTY’s eyes only…sorry boys. The closest you’ll get is a little cleavage. Me and my jeweled buddies will stay under semi-wraps unless for cutty!

the so called "good " pics are for CUTTY’s eyes only…sorry boys. The closest you’ll get is a little cleavage. Me and my jeweled buddies will stay under semi-wraps unless for cutty!

clevage works - post up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

yup i keep those in my wallet

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
no its just funny to fawk with ppl. which i have been with you for the past
few days.

:jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :stupid:

well the black and white one has some mad cleavage on it…take your little jackin’ off smilie and go look! LOL you might make him happy!

well the black and white one has some mad cleavage on it…take your little jackin’ off smilie and go look! LOL you might make him happy!

:thumbsdow

black and white=ghey

Here’s you a teaser one…hehehehehe, cause I am mean!!! Muah ah hahahaha…okay that sucked, but I am cute!!! :confused: Its a tiny pic for some reason…? I dunno why? oh well…here it is!

I said black & white not black+white…Pay attention Boy!!! LOL

oh CUTTY, me and my sister were like 19 or 20 in that pic…its a few years old.

u have some nice cars there little lady!!!:bigok:

u know this will be proned, locked or moved to e-fight!!!

I said black & white not black+white…Pay attention Boy!!! LOL

:wtf:

:smiley:

ps. my brother in law has a nice 70 442. I’ll half to see if he has any pics of it.

Take it to efighthttp://www.yangnome.com/albums/norm357/Darins_sig.gif

pie with nerd

vw > olds

:tounge:

Real pussy > Online pussy