Newbie @ UB

What’s goin on. Just joined the site. I go to UB but i’m from the Watertown area.

I have a '99 civic EX as a DD and a '79 Trans Am Project car in the works.

While I have some attention i wanted to see if anyone has some useful links to start researching Honda motors. I’m not too familiar with these yet cuz i’m used to the TA but i want to be able to give my DD some pep.

anyone have anything?

I am from Gouverneur. :wave:

honda tech is your friend
http://www.honda-tech.com/

hi…welcome:wiggle:

welcome to nyspeed

welcome!!

welcome :wave:

www.honda-acura.net

www.honda-tech.com

Welcome

is you TA orange by any chance? i’ve seen a orange TA of that era around UB b4. anyways, welcome!

welcome to the board :slight_smile:

No Ive seen that one, I believe he might live at sweet home village, mine is at my house in upstate ny.

Welcome fag. :wave:

:wave:

Ahoy there you crazy domestiport enthusiast you.

Welcome man, I live in Red Jacket in Ellicott

I have seen your car b4, it is parked in the Richmond lot where I park.

Ever seen my car there? :

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c329/SubyFreak05/STi/Exhaust4.jpg

welcome !!!

Oh yeah I’ve seen your car before, its pretty nice, and I seen you at the gym yesterday, Im friends with Paulo.

yeah i see your car everyday.
I live in porter man.

funny how you take a pic of ur car in the handicap spot…since it’s ALWAYS THERE hahaha.

car looks sweet tho. and loud as fuck.

hahahaha. Im in Red Jacket. For some reason the actual sign that says handicap is missing so, its now a regular spot in which no one can park to the left or right of you.

So yea I will be getting out to some of these meets now, but I havent gone to a complete summer mode yet, I have new wheels n tires comin in soon…

Joe

joe is a hoe…a suby hoe…hahahaha. j/p man, you ever finish that snow vid. i filmed?

welcome woods…im in spaulding i drive the illinist saab in z-world.

U got the snow vid lol. u only sent part of it to me…

Welcome to the board!:wave: