newegg deal 32 inch lcd hdtv, $329 free ship no tax.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889115025&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL062609&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL062609--LCDTV--E0A-_-89115025&cm_lm=jhusvar@gmail.com

I would have jumped on this, but 32 is a little too big for the stand in my bedroom.

Would be a great deal for a lot of people.

I bought my 37 olivia recertified from newegg last year, no problems with it.

It’s worth subscribing to the newegg daily newsletter, plenty of good coupons on there, usually a few worthy deals every day.

except its recertified and who the hell is sylvania?

i have one. its awesome for how cheap it is.

Sylvania is a B-bin brand, not that theres really anything wrong with that. I bought a 32" Sylvania CRT ~8 yrs ago (~$200 New from a retail store) and it is still going strong for my bro in law.

Yeah they make ok stuff.

I got this email today too. Im not pulling the trigger because im weary of anything recertified and its only 720p. IMHO, its only an ok deal based off of risk and reward.

You don’t need 1080 on a 32" screen unless you’re using it for a computer monitor.

Correct.

x2

EDIT - Last time I was shopping for TV’s no one even made a 32" 1080p. But now I just saw a few that are like $1000+. F that noise.

I got a re certified samsung 21" from newegg and wasn’t very happy with the amount of “use” it seems to have had prior. Lots of scratches, ect. Works good though…

I got a brand new 720P 32" Vizio for $330 from Dell a couple months ago.