newer f-bod guys

i found a package deal on an ls6 intake manifold with the 28.8 lb injectors with the fuel rails, do you think that i should get the package deal or just order the intake manifold and swap in my old injectors?

How much???

x2

x3

x6589586739

its 360 for just the manifold and 425 (i think) for the package with the injectors and the fuel rails

do u get the coolet tubes also???that sounds like a great!!!

is it really a ZO6 one???because vettes didnt have the egr tube!!!

yeah does it have egr?

hey pewter do you think i should even bother getting bigger injectors like the 01-2’s had ? or would i only need it when i go heads +

nope,98’s had the biggest 28,

just take the car to the delaership tell them you know blue…they will give you a free z06 dropped in for free…

your my boy blue

no it doesn’t come with the coolant lines, but they are available for like 30 bucks…its definetly the gm manifold too…no egr provisions…yeah, it sounded like a great deal to me too but i wanted to run it by you guys before i chose one. Oh yeah it is for a brand new manifold too…so what do you think, regular manifold or the one with the injectors???

is it the ZO6 ONE!!!REGULAR VETTES HAD NO EGR INTAKES!!!

WHAT MODS DO U HAVE?

i’m not sure if its the Z06 one or not…if it doesn’t have the EGR then yes it is the ZO6, its on texas speed and performance’s website…the mods that i have are listed in my sig. I eventually plan on doing a head and cam package and am going to have a friend tune it with edit as soon as we send the cable out to have my vin locked into it.

get the injectors!!!there bigger & wont hirt!!!may i ask who’s ur freind is thats going to tune it??:smiley:

he’s from Belle Vernon. I think he told me that he was going to join on here, but his name is mike and he is one of the owners of Slammin Sammies also in BV.

o, deans buddy??

Originally posted by Pewterss
get the injectors!!!there bigger & wont hirt!!!may i ask who’s ur freind is thats going to tune it??:smiley:
Isn’t it possible to go too big on injectors if they operate at too low of a duty cycle? (not necessarily with these particular ones, but in general)

yes!but the 28lps wont hirt!!thats what i run!!!

see how they work agian go rewatch are vid!!!:tounge: :tounge: :smiley: :wink:

Originally posted by Pewterss
o, deans buddy??

yep