newer f-bod guys

Jeff95TA, where at in Rostraver…i have probably seen you around

whos doing ls1 tuning?>

Originally posted by 2000blackta
Jeff95TA, where at in Rostraver…i have probably seen you around
Off of 201 near Willowbrook golf course. Ann Jon Estates.

i know that i have had to seen you around…my girlfriend lives right by Willowbrook how old are you?

i know that i have had to seen you around…my girlfriend lives right by Willowbrook how old are you?
he’s old!!!:slight_smile:

32, but I look 31 :slight_smile:

he’s from Belle Vernon. I think he told me that he was going to join on here, but his name is mike and he is one of the owners of Slammin Sammies also in BV.
He used to own my car.

Originally posted by Black_WS6
He used to own my car.

So you’re the one that bought that car! I was just talking with a buddy of mine the other day about who bought that car…I know that i have seen you before. Actually i think that you were following me one day in the summer, kind of by twilight hollow, going towards 70

wow, i had no idea there were this many f-bods rolling around! Once this weather breaks, and the car shows start up you guys will have to start rolling to them with us…there is a pretty big car club out of the Chateau in Monessen. Its mostly older Camaros and GTOs and stuff like that but it is still a pretty good time!

So you’re the one that bought that car! I was just talking with a buddy of mine the other day about who bought that car…I know that i have seen you before. Actually i think that you were following me one day in the summer, kind of by twilight hollow, going towards 70
That was probably me. I live on Twin Bridges Road and when the Speers Bridge was getting worked on last year I used to go that way to avoid the backup on 70. What were you driving?

my TA…and it was another black ta right behind me