Newman's E30 or MPD47's 944

first thing that came to my mind.

Both projects are awesome tho. I don’t care when they get done.

Where’s the option for new peace bridge?

next week, Newman is going to suffer from a major hemorrhage and require a blood transfusion.

MPD.

give it up man, chances are you will flake somwhere between wiring the ignition and sanding bondo for 2 weeks straight

ROFL.

I hate that commercial so much. it makes me want to not donate blood so the stupid whore will suffer from brain damage

I’ve known mike for a while now, 2 or 3 years, seen the car a bunch of times, maybe move on its own once.

I’m sure newman started his project shortly after I started coming on NYSpeed again.

I think newman is taking the cake on this one.

C’mon, we all know Mike’s car already been done 4 or 5 times already… It just keeps falling back into the garage in pieces.

I don’t know either so I can’t comment on who will be done first, hence: d-bag vote. :tup:

My vote is for MPD.

:lol:

Can I vote for Kyle’s Supra? :slight_smile:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rofl:

The best time to bet against a sure thing is when everyone else bets on the sure thing.

Newman, don’t let me down.

Mike will finish first:)

Mike, because he’s Boyfriend #2 and I like him more :shrug:

mike… though as soon as its done, he’ll beat the shit out of it and break it again! :slight_smile:

Brian

no he doesnt beat on his cars he just drives them hard :wink: at least thats what he tells people

Im voting for BaD aZz Z/28 he is only 1 day away.

Newman always lets mike finish first :slight_smile:

Bump for the Spirit of Mike’s winter progress thread