NHL Playoffs

Boston wins again, this time they made the Candians look like fools. Carey Price was terrible… Habs can only hope this series goes 5 games.

I’m not a bruins fan at all but I am loving watching them dismantle those french Canadian fucks

what! he made some amazing saves in that game it should have been 10-1!

Def can tell. Everytime i watch a west game i think to myself “they always look so fast!!” And go nucks Mats Sundin with a cup WOOT.

Price was not playing playoff hockey, not all the goals were his fault however. Most can be blamed on the sleeping defense.

I too find myself cheering for the Bruins.

At the same time it hurts. The Boston/ New England area has a legitimate shot at another championship.

Like they need another in any of the major sports!! Must be nice!!!

Yea but with the Bruins its not bandwagon fans so I don’t mind seeing them do well, its been a while since they were good

vancouver takes the 3-0 series lead :slight_smile:

It was only a couple years ago they were one of the worst teams in the league…and Sabres were at the top. Oh how times change

Uhg you can’t say it is from a lack of effort by St. Louis though. not a very good match-up but the series has been good so far. I hope San Jose wins tonight and the game is alot more entertaining than the first of the series.

St. Louis outplayed the Canucks…Luongo is just a beast. If San Jose doesn’t win tonight I think they’ll be polishing the clubs up before heading to Anaheim.

st louis owned the 1st period, vancouver owned the 2nd minus the last ~2 minutes, and vancouver won the battles when they had to in the 3rd. luongo didn’t even have a good game by his standards. i wouldn’t say the blues outplayed them at all

Canucks are a better team and have a better goaltending situation. Ducks are up 1-0 in the second period btw

i know that, thats not what we were talking about :stuck_out_tongue:

clowe just tied it up, hiller didn’t even see that shot

ducks are tearing up san jose…go ducks

booo I hate pronger’s face

ducks win…that’ll most likely be the end of the sharks.

the pitt-phi game was awesome yesterday.

hope the canada’ns win this one

for those who havent seen it