NHSCC Pics

i was only there for the last 30 min of the event but still got a few pics in…i really wanted to compete. I edited one of the pics…i think it is either a miata one or a mustang one, i forget

who drives that shyte EF? Looks sketchy to me.:dunno:

I heard he’s a closet ricer. He spends most of his day with his hood popped, taking up two spaces, and challenging cars that drive by to races though the cones :eek3:

Actually the first shot was me, the very last shot Alan was in the car. I had to stick the numbers in the back window since they usually don’t hold in the rain lol weak. Awesome shots!!!

I heard the owner of that thing put in the new JDM ported Vtak solenoid and it turning in FTD’s left and right. I also hear that his parking skills are off da hook, and he masquerades in some baller Acura on his way to the nudie bar.

Well done man, well done!

Sorry I didn’t get a chance to meet you. Stop by the shop if your in the carnegie area/

That was you in the Fox? I loved that car… I watched most of the day out there across the parking lot in the bed of the Silverado.

A good camera makes your car look all the same shade of red haha. Thanks for going AutoX without me…

i was there

I couldn’t figure how that worked out. I think my car looks like crap in person then I saw the pictures and am still amazed. Probably the sickest 5.0 in the burgh! Its so fast. Sike, it hates turning.

haha saw that back end whip out every run coming out of the final bend

3 link that stang. thats what my buddy did on his notch back… it runs like top 3 or so everytime he goes out.

pics look awesome.

nice z :smiley:

I think I saw that 5-0 sitting at Bocktown in Robinson one day, if so, I never expected a dude in a suit to be driving it.

there u are haha

One of the hardest things to overcome in efforts to better my auto cross times is my right foot’s ferver! My buddy Co drove. You could tell when I was driving cause it was either spinnin out or half drifting.

HAHA!! One of the very few times I’m in a suit. Wedding/funeral. You weren’t one of the guys that saw me leave my lights on were ya?