Niagara (Canada) meet details - May 27th

You mean the meet last year where you pussied out and left early Skunk?

I’m rolling up with joe in the lotus.

shut up josh… i left early cause i had to…:slight_smile:

and u dont even know what im talking about… so go ahead and stay on the outside of this inside joke.

ZINGGGGGGGGGG

bing you want these tires?

special price for you

pm me…

• every ontario 240sx guy is a tire whore… what i really need is another set of wheels to mount them on

[quote=“MPD47,post:42,topic:24896"”]

I’m rolling up with joe in the lotus.

[/quote]

well shit…if you’re going than i HAVE to go. Are we going to coordinate drinking together this time?

I will still be hungover from the previous night, but I wont object to a few drinks the day of.

can anybody tell me where this is going to be?

i didnt realise you guys moved this thread.

detaisl on the meet are here.

http://forums.son240sx.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=50

as long as the weather is okay, i’ll be thur.

bing
you have to call me about this or i will forget.

Meet at Mighty and roll up as a group?

I dont currently own a DSLR so you cant count on me for pics :frowning:

[quote=“MPD47,post:52,topic:24896"”]

Meet at Mighty and roll up as a group?

I dont currently own a DSLR so you cant count on me for pics :frowning:

[/quote]

time? and what happend to your DSLR?

My Fuji was destroyed in an unfortunate accident a few months ago and I had been rocking moffitt’s D200 except he sold it. So now I’m thinking about a D2h, little less quality (but fine for the web) but 8FPS for 40 frames, which shooting motorsports stuff is a bit more important. I want a D2X but cant justify the $2k pricetag for the body right now (even though I still have my lenses)

ok so i’m riding up with onyx, but i’m gonna need to bum a ride with someone else later on because he’ll be filming and not driving his car lol

[quote=“newman,post:51,topic:24896"”]

bing
you have to call me about this or i will forget.

[/quote]

dude, if you’ve seen me when i do this type of stuff you know i cant be trusted to remember to tie my own shoes.

all my buddies were cussing me out at the indy for being too business.

however, if you dont show up you will leave a big gaping, clotty hole in my heart.

Meet @ Mighty around 12:30pm, we leave for Bing’s at 1pm

That’s the plan y0!

we’re doing this rain or shine boys.

if it rains and fewer people show up it just makes it that much more enjoyable for the rest of us.

BUMP!

I want to mapquest this bec. I’m going to have to go home early, anyone know the address? Obv. I could reverse the route we go, but actual directions would help.