Niagara fall airshow? will their be one this year?

the memphis bell is owned, stored by people right in geneseo ny.

memphis belle is out nearly every year homo.
and how can you not go in it -.-

I also wonder how much all the concrete work cost every time I go there.

i saw this coming in for the show and landing friday when i was at the show, that and also the MIG

I work the Geneseo airshow on flightline duty, and I’ve been assigned to walk the Belle out to the runway the last few years. You’d like standing in front of her as she cranks over each one of those Cyclone turbosupercharged radials, it’s goose-bump worthy.

I hope it doesn’t degrade your experience much, but the real Memphis Belle is in the restoration shop at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton OH (which, if you’re an aviation guy, YOU MUST GO TO).

This is the “movie” Belle. No less glorious in flight!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/34308_1562960072668_1195324519_1598878_7990903_n.jpg

the B-2 flew inbetween my house and my neighbors house soo low…it was titties

I saw “The Movie” on the nose but it really didn’t dawn on me at the time…It was cool to experience none-the-less.

I would like to check out the Base in Dayton. I might do a long weekend trip there. Thanks for the information.

Had a fantastic time with only roughly 500 people at the show on Friday.

Took over 1500 photos and had some video as well. I’ll get the videos posted and link them when I have some free time. Not posting photos though, if you care to check them out at all, you can pm me.

I was riding up to the lake by the outlet mall Saturday. I look up and the stealth was over my head doing circles. Pretty awesome.

Anyone get pictures of the B-2??

i got a nice mental picture :)…but i could get to my phone fast enough to grab a picture…