Nice Guages

Okay, I have decided to separate the sale of my gauges. Don’t lowball me. These are quality gauges with very little use. Except for the autometer.

AEM UEGO Wideband Gauge. (with sensor, wiring, and both gauge bezels and faces in original box) SOLD

AEM Boost Gauge (with sensor, wiring, both bezels and faces in original box) SOLD

AEM EGT Gauge (with sensor, wiring, and bezels in original box) SOLD

Greddy Fuel Pressure Gauge (with wiring, sensor, t intersection, and fuel lines) 100

Greddy Oil Pressure Gauge (with wiring, sensor, and oil filter sandwich off of a Spec V IDK what else it will fit [new o-ring will be needed]) 100

Autometer Phantom II white faced boost gauge 30

I have more pics but the attachment function on here is not cooperating with me. I can send individual pics as needed.

ill take the wideband if ya wannna split it up

i want the boost guage!

Trying to keep it as a package. I will let you know if i separate

decided to separate. bump

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

EGT Pending

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

EGT Pending

In for the wideband

EGT SOLD; Boost and Wideband Pending

also interested in wideband if sale falls through

interested in boost and oil pressure!

Boost and Wideband Sold. Only Greddy Fuel, oil pressure and the autometer phantom 2 boost left. PM ME if you want them. If you buy all 3 i will sell them for 190

bump