Nice weather...WTF

looks nice out :ugh:

maybe no track tonight at this rate… guess it’s early though :hs:

it’s supposed to rain until MONDAY.

Amanda + I were supposed to go to Kennywood Sunday for our two year anniversary. :doh:

rain is supposed to be over by 4 or so…you should be ok…depending on track conditions??

they say 4-5 rain end, then 6 it’ll clear up… but what the fuck do they know? plus if it rains for more than 2-3 hours, keystone will close…

make sure you two dress alike

Track will probably be in good shape, I’ve never been so if it gets to where a lot of water covers the track be careful, it’ll have a lot of loose debris on the track if you are our running first or gett outta the lane… That’d get ugly fast…

wet track = more fun.

i could finally spin tire in the Prizm… :rofl:

just run slicks then :bj:

??

I can actually get my tires to spin when the roads wet!

its a joke
:rolleyes:
everytime i’ve been to kennywood there are tons of people, couples, friends etc… dressed alike (same shirt, matching outfits, etc…)

i guess i’m the only one who noticed…seems pretty :greddy: to me

Maybe you are just jealous and wish your boyfriend would dress to match you too! :slight_smile:

:drama:

i thought it was funny… that shit is ridiculous…

wet track = no go… :frowning:

oh… never noticed. We met there, so we go every year on our anniversary.

Looks Nicer Out Now… Maybe It Won’t Rain Anymore

just started pouring again here

heather couldn’t dress like you, you’re to cool for school GQ man :finger:
do you have to think the nite b4 about what you’re gonna wear to work the next day sexy??? :rofl:

says scattered storms tonight and then tomorrow morning rain am but it doesn’t say ohw early am…hoping it ends at like 6 or 7

RACING IS TONIGHT!!!