NickAlero...

… gets mad and punches holes in the wall at other peoples’ homes. Discuss

Sounds like a jerk.

im guessing ur home Lance?

any pics of the angry nickalero and/or depression in the wall?

not my home, I was there laughing however

i heard murrdog pee’d on a futon during a party

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2145/16559227631912703572357.jpg

i was gonna say…u were being very calm hahah

I am very calm and fun at parties, until you throw my $40 fitted on the ground. Then I get mad.

Also, Kevin goes “nickalero, dont move”, I turn around and he is pissing on the futon :rofl

I thought Kevin was gonna be the one to hit someone last night after that guy tried to get him to stop talking to that danish chick.

lesson of the evening…never pay $40 for a hat!

Got that right! It almost always leads to property destruction

Damn strait.

elaborate please this sounds much more amusing then you knocking holes in the wall.

The point is… I don’t fuck around

LMAO , dying over this thread .

Sorry dude, but your white right???

Only tool bags and naggers rock out “foe-tee dolla fitted’s”… you prolly still have the gold sticker and the tag hanging off the back dont you.

I would have taken the hat shit all over it and burned it with fire… then put the $40 cash on your drivers side seat with a note: “Only tool bags and naggers rock out “foe-tee dolla fitted’s”… YOUR WELCOME” :lol

Thank you for your meaningful contribution to this thread…jackass.

:hug

Also, the tags are off the hat. I’m not dark enough to leave them there.
I do love the hat though. Back in freshmen year when I sober drove a ton, it made it easier for people to find me. Kind of tough to miss the only person in a dark room with a white fitted :lol

NickAlero is a good dude and for him to punch a hole in the wall I’d have to say his anger was justified.

Your welcome kind sir. :thumbup

STOP CALLING IT A “FITTED”

:ahh

Makes me feel like I’m getting a free tan every time I say it :rofl

And thanks Chris…to be perfectly honest at that point I had to hit something, and it was his face or the wall. I took the latter knowing assaulting the kid was not the best thing to do.