NickAlero's 91 Galant VR4

Haha thanks, she was running well, but not as good as she could have been.

Thanks man, sorry I didn’t stay to talk to everyone after my last run, my RPI crew is here for summer classes and was looking to roll out right after pass #8

So onto the runs:

My boost leak is definitely not fixed. I was making anywhere between 15-18lbs tapering to 15-16 all night. As I was driving home, I was only making 12-13 tapering to 11, so there is probably another coupler that is blown or popped off. No big, gonna take the whole front clip off tomorrow to check everything out.

I was happy with my launches, I cut a 1.92 60’ as my best. I was also making less boost on 2 step (made 7-8, usually make 10), so hopefully fixing this leak will give me back my 10lbs on the 2 step and I can shoot for a better time.

I missed 4th in 2 separate runs. The next run, (my best time) was 14.065 at 93. I double clutched 4th to make sure it went in, then 2 runs later Pete showed me a different way to shift 3-4, and I didn’t miss 4th the rest of the night. After Pete showed me this, I got my best trap speed (14.12 at 97.5). I consistently trapped between 95-98 after this as well.

So lots of problems, lots of excuses, yes. With a few changes and actually making 20psi, I think I can get this car real deep into the 13’s.

I’ll update when I fix my boost leak.