NickAlero's 91 Galant VR4

this was on cl? I checked it out how flexible was he on his price?

yea dsmlink v3 on speed density

ccdsm.net
dsmtalk.com
dsmtuners.com

DSM Link V3 is awesome. PM me if you need any DSM Link stuff

He def seemed like a good dude.

Yes…super sleeper status. Took my dad for a ride…he was NOT expecting it to pull so hard. And none of my friends here really seem to expect it either, until I tell them to expect it :lol

I got it from someone named Tom, idk who owned it before him. Carfax tells me this was at one point a Florida car. The car is an animal to me but the fastest car I owned until now was my CL :lol

I have enough money set aside so if I need one, it can be purchased.

More flexible than I think he wanted to be…he got a bike and seemed to want the car gone bad. I’d rather not say exactly how cheap I picked it up, but I got an extremely good deal.

just wondering…after last nights test drive… do you still have any clutch left :rofl

I’m getting better with it, I drove it around kind of babying it all night getting used to the car after you guys left. Just kind of learning the car lol

well thats what you gotta do, for what it is the car is definitely a sweet deal from what i saw last night at least!

Clutches are easier to do on these things any way

looks like a decent whip, a GVR4 is definitely on my list of cars to own before i croak. swing it by the kramerbuccs scrilla villa for a spitshine in the summer brehhh

start saving money bud…ur gonna need those reserve funds. and since you now have DSM caveman technology, i hope to god you can turn a wrench and deal well with blood mixed with oil lmao. good pickup, and nice 240sx wheels

Was going to buy myself one of these bad boys till I realized how much I’d hate life having to work on it a lot if anything decided to give up the ghost…

Deff awesome little cars thou, good luck with it! :thumbup

nice car…ugly as fuck, but pretty much the same as my old 1g gsx and I loved that car more then anything.

my 91 gsx was right around 400whp and the only thing that ever went wrong mechanically in the yr I had it be4 I smashed it was the computer which I sent out, got chipped and fixed for a couple hundred dollars.

Bring it up to 2step and dump it… Blow all 4 tires off every time hehehehe

You can’t break a DSM

http://youtu.be/kXQs9NO1zS0

Were these 2 events in sequence? hahaha

Rode around in this car with the old owner one night a few years back with 5 people in the car and pulled every ricer we came across. The looks on peoples faces were priceless.

convert it to a evo 8 ecu and get an opensource tune.

Why would you waste the time converting every thing when you can go simple plug and play with dsmlink. You guys fucking kill me

Good luck with this car! I’ve always loved these things. I can’t wait to see what comes of this!