Night shoot v.S4

So she is all done. Took her out for a nice drive and some photos. Here are a few, and i’ll put more up tomorrow night :smiley:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g60/griffiscool/night_audi/IMG_2360Medium.jpg

ooo Justin is going to be J-luss. you to should do a shot together if and when his car gets fixed.

But IMO that car is HOTT

oh and you should have shut of the headlights for a few pics.

i got a few before it got dark out … those will be up tomorrow then. and i would love to get another one out for a shoot. more the merrier

We should definitely do that.

i really think im the only person in the world who thinks an s4 should have s4 rims. always.

i mean really, i dont think there is a better looking rim for the car.

carry on. car looks nice, it def came a long way

You’re not the only one. I agree 100%.

Nice car man.

I think those rims look great.Way better then stock.I bet they weigh less then the stockers too?

they are slightly lighter than stocks, but not all that much. i’m keeping my stocks for winter. i was thinking of getting some 18" avus for summer, but these were available cheap, so i couldn’t pass them up.

you’re a fucking moron. you can also put RS4 wheels on them and they look just as good :wink: . the car looks great though.

you should probably throw some D’s on that bitch.

nice

I have pics of my cars in the same locations. LOL. Who took your pics? You?

this is the money shot:

I’d like to see the “oldmovie effect” on this pic. Here’s mine:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/Elise8.jpg

turn off you lights next time

:tup:

yea, i plan on going out again in a month or so with the M as well. i’ll try some with the lights off then.

and my buddy came along to shoot some of downtown as well as my car.

looks good bro…

i reved at u yesterday when u were cleaning the car outside ur house…:slight_smile:

I like that area of buffalo…

nice

where is that?

some are back by General Mills, and some are next to the 190 ramp by the Channel 7 station

not bad… i like the “city” type pictures. hot.

Just saw these in your Audizine thread. The cars looks good, it’s come a long way in the past few months.