Photoshoot 11-1-06

(mods if you feel that this is in the wrong forum, please move it. thanks)

a few of us went out on a little photoshoot last night. I took 187 pictures, narrowed that down to about 40, and put the best of those 40 on here. i REALLY can’t wait to get my new camera. currently, i have a Sony Cybershot DSC-S60, and its just a basic 'point-and-shoot- kind of camera, and not really made for what i want ot do with it. but anyway, heres what i have:

i expected this to be WAY lamer than it was. looks good.

Wow. Nice…wish I coulda been there.

those rims on the audi are really competing in uglyness with most pep boy special 22" ghetto rims

not bad at all

lol. i was going to say something about them, but i thought it would be nice to have an all positive post for once.

They aren’t pep boy rims, and they aren’t ugly if u’ve seen them in person.

the audi is definitely the shittiest looking car of the group. And that’s saying alot when it’s with an eclipse and 'stang.

I Like the big Fake Hot Rock in the 2nd to last pic

when i first met Justin, i didnt like them, but they are growing on me. i think that car would look hot lowered on BBS rims though.

looked like a good time, next year i’ll have to join one of these shoots to get some good pics :slight_smile:

whos stang?

Where were those bridge shots taken?

Damn should have went last night, looked like some nice locations for pics. And I just washed the wagon too.

:snky: Well since everyone was so nice in this thread, I’ll never tell.

the bridge is right by the General Mills place by the water. the other place was on a cobblestone road near HSBC and the parking lot was a place on the Cobblestone rd. not sure of the street names. there were like mayb 3 cars that crossed the bridge, and we were there for a good hour and a half. a Buffalo Fire Dept. official rolled up in his Suburban at one point, and we thought for sure we were getting kicked out of there, but the guy was really cool, and was more concerned if we were ok rather than what we were doing. when we told him what we were doing, he said just make sure we dont toally block traffic and to slowly wave cars to go around us, told us he hoped our pictures came out good, and to have a good night then he left.

beat me to it. whoops!

oh snap!

and nice pics

Ohio St. Lift Bridge