Nike basketball sneakers

Im looking to downsize my collection and have a few pairs of dead stock (un-worn, never tried on) pairs I’m offering up for sale. All pairs are also size 10. All nike basketball sneakers are limited when sold. Feel free to shoot a text to me as I’m usually available most days and times. 716-430-6525. Pictures can be seen at this craigslist link here as well. Figured I’d throw this up here. Not sure how many sneaker heads are on here but worth a shot

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/clo/5414878827.html

1st pair is the Christmas version of the KD7 $175
2nd pair is the “What the” version of the KD7 $200
3rd pair is the “lebronald Palmer” Lebron 12 low $200
4th pair is the “72-10” edition of the Jordan 11 $275

you bought a mitsubishi because the emblem looks like jumpman if you cross your eyes didn’t you

I have friends that are “sneaker heads” so I understand how expensive some of these can get and understand there is a market for them and that its just something I personally am not into. However when I see some like the 4th pair and then see they’re worth that much -it makes me want to throw something.

Lol no I didn’t buy a mistu because the emblem looks like a weird jump man. The worst part about sneakers is that even though some people think these are expensive, there’s some that are valued and actually sell for more than some cars do on this site hahaha