Nikon D70 and assorted Nikon lenses/accessories

Just picked up a package deal on some Nikon equipment and I only want to keep a few things, so I have a lot of stuff for sale.

Basically, if you’re interested, let me know your budget and we can work something out.

I have the Nikon D70 body or a D70s if you’d prefer
Nikon 18-70 lens
Nikon 50mm 1.8 lens
Nikon 300mm f/4 lens (that I may keep)
Nikon SB-800 flash (very likely keeping this)
and a large assortment of filters and polarizers, cleaning stuff, bags, small CF cards, batteries, etc etc.

I’m very flexible on setting up a package deal and should be able to set up a very very nice body/lens/accessory combo for even $450-500.

Also more than willing to sell any of this individually, just let me know and we can work something out. I’m in no rush to move this, but I never turn down money.

will these work on a d40x?

if so dibs on the 1.8 lens for the right price. also the 300mm. is it a 70-300?

The 50mm lenses will not autofocus on the D40/D40x, since it lacks a built-in AF-S motor. The 300mm is the same deal, simple AF lens, not the AF-S with a motor. The 18-70 is AF-S and will autofocus on all nikon digital bodies.

300mm is a prime lens, no zoom.

50mm 1.8 sold pending payment.

im a n00b to cameras but ive been looking for a nice one to start with…

if u still have this in feb when i get my bonus i’ll take it

how old is the 70s ? how much?

is the 18-70 lens the same physical size as the 18-55?

Very unlikely. I move things quickly, so let’s work something out this week or next. :D:D

Not sure on age, I need to pull a jpg and check the actuations. I’d do $400 for just the body with an eye cup/screen protector/bodycap/battery/charger. I’d let the regular D70 go for less though. I can also set up a decent package with a CF card, strap and one of my lenses if you’re interested.

Slightly larger and better built.

The 18-55 takes a 52mm filter and is 69mm diameter and 74mm long.
The 18-70 takes a 67mm filter and is 73mm in diameter and 74mm long.

may be interested in the 18-70

I’d do $170 for it, including a UV filter. I have a polarizer or two for it that I’d let go for another $20.

$175 for the 18-70 and I include the UV filter and the polarizer.

Very good price on the 18-70.

Thanks, brah. I just used it to shoot a Christmas present/card deal for my grandparents. Madd sharp and nice bokeh. It’s great value glass.

Consider both 50s sold. I now have a 35-70 f/2.8 on it’s way that I’d part with for the right price, but am probably keeping.

both 50s or 70s? didnt see any d50s listed. how much for sb800 if still selling?

both 50mm lenses. I had 2, but only listed one. Keeping the sb800 for now…

Could you price me out a package deal?

I’m new to DSLR, and am wondering if I want to buy a used decent camera, or a brand new low range one. I have around $450 to play with atm.

Right now I’ve been looking at the Pentax K100D and the Nikon D40. Maybe the Canon XTi but I’m not sure if I want to go that far.

What do you have in mind?

This would be a hobby of mine. Probably using the camera once a week at least.

I’d do $325 for the D70, 2 memory cards, strap, battery, charger…everything you need except a lens. Then pick up a 50mm 1.8 lens for ~$100 or, actually, I think MPD47 has a zoom lens he’d sell cheap (18-55 or something). Basically, I could sell you everything except the lens for a kit.

Or, for $500, I can do the D70 with the 18-70 and filters. It’s truly a nice package. For another $30 on either deal, I can throw in a nice lowepro bag to keep it all safe.

The D70 kit is about the going price for just the D70 itself on eBay, but includes a good ~$100 in accessories. The 18-70 is also about the going price on eBay, but includes both caps and a nice pair of filters (bonus $50 easily). Plus, you save mad bux on shipping, since eBay people rip ya off, AND if you have any problems, I can definitely resolve them with ya, but since I’ve shot all of this equipment myself, I know its in great working condition.

Bump. 50mm sold.