Nikon D70 DSLR + Lenses

Nikon D70 in like new condition. The camera body includes the 18-70mm kit lense, the box, and all of the original accessories.

Nikon D70 Body + 18-70mm: $400

Sigma 70-300mm Zoom Telephoto + Macro: $500 with Camera ($120 seperate)

Nikon 18-200mm VR: $1000 with Camera and both lenses ($550 seperate, but won’t sell until the camera is gone)

Tripod: Not sure of brand off the top of my head. $50

I will also include a camera bag with the body that holds the camera and 2 small lenses.

I’m interested in it. Any idea on how many pictures you’ve taken with it. How long have you had it? Is the picture you attached a picture of the actual camera? If not can you post one up so I can see the condition of it.

I’m in Ohio so if I purchase it I’d need you to ship it to me. If you can answer those questions and post up a picture and all is good we can talk about shipping cause I’m definitely very interested if you are willing to ship it.

You should be able to use a program to view the EXIF data which includes the number of shutter actuations. The D70 is definitely a capable camera and the 18-70 is one of the best kit lenses out there. It’s way better than most people give it credit for.

take a D50 in on trade? lol nice set up

i’d say thats a decent deal with the lens’…just sold my D70 body for 200 last night

oh wait, only the 18-70 comes with it? hmmmmmm…

just picked up a d80 with a grip/mem card/18-135 for $350, 6K shots on it :slight_smile:

that all being said, i loved my D70…great camera for its age! gl with the sale

The camera has 5500 actuations. The 18-70mm nikon lense sells for $400 online. I’m willing to ship at the buyers expense.

you still have the 18 - 200 lens? if so and your willing to sell it separate, how much?

if not, any room to come down on the 70 - 300?

Good seller… :tup:

pm’d