Nine Inch Nails- Year Zero

Just picked it up today, what does anyone else think? I feel it’s much more industrial than the last album. I’ve just skimmed through the tracks to listen to riffs that caught my attention but with NIN, you need to listen to the whole CD start to finish to really appreciate it. The art on the inside is also very sweet. There’s a number on the back which says:

"USBM WARNING

Consuming or spreading this material may be deemed subversive by the United States Bureau of Morality. If you or someone you know has engaged in subversive acts of thoughts, call: 1-866-455-6580

BE A PATRIOT- BE AN INFORMER!"

Listening to it now - so far so good

I love NIN.

Listening now too. :tup:

What I really love is the marketing they did for this album, with all the different websites and stuff. Genious. :tup:

:word: on that

Ok holy shit, I just burned the cd to my comp and the cd is now white…

Quick, toss the CD before it explodes!!! :ohnoes:

http://www.echoingthesound.org/phpbbx/viewtopic.php?t=22088&sid=4f5f016b6bfa63d5fdbc38c5e0e40bf5

Complete List of all the media used in preperation for the cd

Not listening to the new album, but I am listening to Starfuckers inc.

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:6,topic:27801"”]

Ok holy shit, I just burned the cd to my comp and the cd is now white…

[/quote]

Year Zero features a thermo-chrome heat-sensitive CD face. Appearing mostly black (except for the title), when heated the disc turns mostly white, hiding the title and revealing lines, blocks, the copyright notice and a series of zeros and ones. The binary sequence translates into “exterminal.net,” leading to a website sharing the same URL.