New NIN Album (v.FREE)

www.nin.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/brendansi/album-thumbnail.jpg

as a thank you to our fans for your continued support, we are giving away the new nine inch nails album one hundred percent free, exclusively via nin.com.

the music is available in a variety of formats including high-quality MP3, FLAC or M4A lossless at CD quality and even higher-than-CD quality 24/96 WAVE. your link will include all options - all free. all downloads include a PDF with artwork and credits.

for those of you interested in physical products, fear not. we plan to make a version of this release available on CD and vinyl in july. details coming soon.

1. 999,999
  2. 1,000,000
  3. letting you
  4. discipline
  5. echoplex
  6. head down
  7. lights in the sky
  8. corona radiata
  9. the four of us are dying
  10. demon seed

length: 43:45

How is it?

Haven’t played it yet. :cry:

phat :slight_smile:

thx

sweet!

thats an awesome way to give back to the fans.

Radiohead biters!! :wink: Trent is the kind of guy to do this kind of thing though.

First thing I thought of too. But then I remembered Trent is god, so I forgot about it.

:slight_smile:

In

Not the best but definitely good.

I was waiting for you to get in here.

Guess there isn’t too many NIN fans on here. lol

I <3 track #5, Echoplex.

good disc. cant wait for the toronto show tickets to go on sale tomorrow :slight_smile:

Not bad

nice.

Is it just me or is the CD 10x better when you’re listening to it with a lot of bass? Good stereos always make a difference in quality but I’ve never seen this big of a difference.

i agree … my headphones at work blow and thats where i first heard the CD. Once i got home though, it was a complete different CD

baddass. thanks for the link.

i just picked up ghoasts last week and its kinda meh…

but year zero is baddass.

DLoading Now.

edit: TUP so far… !!! 1,000,000 :slight_smile:

Haven’t listened yet… was huge into NIN all the way up till his ‘perfect drug’ single… was majorly turned off and refused to listen to anything newer. I mean how can you compete with downward spiral, broken and the 1st album ( whose name slips my mind )

march of the pigs… best song. and its on rockband :smiley: