Ninjas wanted !!!!!!!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/etc/196527195.html

re: NINJAS needed!!! great pay. $800 week+BENIFITS
Reply to: job-196527195@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-08-20, 1:58PM EDT

To all you guys and girls out there that need a part time job. we need all the help we can get to help the great city of atlanta out. I will be your new ninja leader. I know many forms of martial arts. I Have been helping out atlanta for the past 10 years with some of the crime that we have. I need about ten guys and three girls to help me with my crusade to make this city better. I provide all meals while you are working and you will get you own microchip inplanted in you arm so that you enter the secret base. that is based in downtown. we will not use guns only our ninja skills. SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY APPLY. i have tons of cool gadgets that you will be trained on and i have 7 exotic sports car that we will use to get around. Please have a clean driving record because these cars are very expensive.

:rofl: :rofl:

I find this funny…but come on… you need to find more to do with your time than to keep writing these in the classifieds for our pure entertainment! :stick:

huh?

:kekegay: I was saying that you were the one writing these…you know so we all would have something to do on our Sunday for enjoyment! :stick:

I was kidding!

no its okay, he really is a big loser.

Your the one in a Car Club :rofl:

:owned: haha

i sent my resume:x:

eh, its more of a legacy now. It was fun growing up. I dont really take that as an insult so you;ll have to come up with something better next time that spec of thought runs through your head, if ever again…

no my car broke today.

fuck atl, ninjas cant dodge bullets…

next time post something a little less complicated for Shaggy. And a little more funny. :hsugh:

:beer:

well since adam might be getting the boot at his current job…i should send a resume in for him.

I was merely adding to this ( wanna b ) humorous thread…I figured my post would be on the same level as it …you know…NOT FUNNY:doh:

:beer: to you Shaggy…now that your a ninja makin big bucks you can afford to buy one for all of us.

Drink yah pretty

Ur an idiot

hey hey now he was told that enough throughtout his years im sure he dont want to hear it anymore. hell just last night his GF called him that

wow he has a GF…I figured he was gay :booty:

you spent 10k on a motor swap, I can play this game too…