Nintendo OMGWEEEEEEEE(Wii) at E3

For anyone interested in this system they are going to be doing a live broadcast for the main portion of the demostration at gamespot.com for non-subscribers at 9:30AM PST, or in about 20 minutes. :tup:

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/special_events/live.php?event=e32006

Then click on the link to watch it live. Should be interesting. :tup:

Very cool, thanks for the info.

late japanese fuckers

BTW the streaming sucks on gamespot today

thanks for the headsup :tup:

We want to thank anyone that accepted the name as soon as they heard it… both of you

:lol:

i laughed at that too, now that the streaming is running smoothly its on the ds! crap

That was pretty sweet when they all started playing on stage. Definatly has a lot of potential. :tup:

Yeah the tennis looked good, i had my doubts about it working really well with the remote but it seems to be pretty smooth controls. Link shooting the bow was by far one of the coolest things ever though. I cant wait to try it.

Was just watching the Sony’s e3 presentation, after this it doesn’t really inspire confidence in it in the PS3.

EDIT: I fell asleep and had to stop it half-way during the GT segment. Like I want to watch a GT4 replay for +5 minutes. They even tried ripping nintendo off after making fun of them. But it’s otherwise a standard PS1 Dual-shock controller.:tdown:

I lolled at Sony’s commitment to quality. :lol:

Still interested to see what MS has up their sleeve though.