Nissan Meet Friday June 4

It’s been awhile since we last met up. Anyone interested in meeting Friday June 4 say at 7pm Hawrelak Park? I know that there is the Beyond Car Meet on Sunday June 6. I was thinking of joining in on that cruise that day. Your thoughts?

I’ll see you June 4th if I’m not working. I might join you on the 6th as well

Dennis send me a message as to where your at around 7:40ish. I have kickboxing Friday nights and thats when it finish’s.

Fuck you, I don’t want to be seen anywhere around you and your POS sentra!!! You need baller status to hang with me :smiley:

LOL Sure I will call you.

sorry guy’s I’m heading to Power to the Pavement in Med Hat Fri. What’s the deal with the beyond meet?? may be able to rondevu (Sp?) with you guys on the return trip.

Cheers

I won’t be able to make it to the Beyond Meet. I haven’t been able to get my yard finished because of the shitty weather for the past 2 weekends. I have to get it done this weekend. But I will still be out Friday night.

I’ll try to make it out!

I’ll try to show up as well.

I am really sorry guys but I have to bail out. The weather is going to be great this weekend and I need to get my back yard completed. I have been shafted for the past 3 weekends.

I won’t be able to make it either - my son has soccer.

Bad day at work, got home late so I won’t be there as well.