Nitro Kyosho Blizzard (snowcat)

SOLD

That’s cool as hell! GLWS!

thats so cool. if you haave this thing when i get back on my feet i may have to take a look at it.

<3 old skool Kyosho items, especially the Blizzard. I buy too much stupid shit as it is, or else I’d be on my way over to pick it up right now.

The thing is pretty unique. I was impressed at how its setup when I got it. Its runs very quite as well, so its neighbor freindly. The tracks are rubber and can be ran all year round on any terrain. I have seen some Brushless setups in these as well and they haul ass. So if you ever got sick of the nitro thats another path to venture. Altho the nitro version is the harder one to find in good condition.

Not mine…
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpO5WHb3eUY[/ame]

Brushless conversion.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B36x9GmYk8&feature=related[/ame]

Awesome!

I may keep it if I don’t sell it within a week or so.

rare find nice

That is fucking SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!

Are you kidding, I wouldn’t sell that thing. It’s super rare, like trying to find one of the original Kyosho electric motorcycles with the articulating riders(<–one of those I want)

True. I was lucky enough to find it in good shape. I have a huge collection of rc cars. I usually try to sell off ones that I dont use, rarely keep shelf queens. I have recently moved on to 1/5 scale cars so I am running out of room quick. Plus having 10+ cars is kinda pushing it.

The only vintage cars I collect are the Kyosho’s. I once had 4 of these Kyosho Wildcats…

nice i also have more rc cars then i would like to admit the only thing vintage i have is an gold tub rc10 i race every weekend at racing city hobbies on the carpet with a crc 1\12 scale

so pointlessly awesome

exactly, stick it on a shelf type rc stuff.

I’ve got a collection of old vintage glow and diesel RC airplane engines including one of the old OS wankles. Absolutely pointless collection but still cool to pull out of the attic once and awhile to look at.

Can’t you run pretty much any of those nitro motors on diesel?

Not enough lubercant in diesel.

i really like the vintage buggies. i have an old german one. i really want to get back into nitro cars once i get a chance

Just let me know when your looking for one. I have just about any vehicle and usually can find a specific one if you had one in mind.

sounds good. i actually put in a boiler in the house i believe is next door to you a couple weeks ago but i wasnt sure if you were home. I wanted to check some of your cars out.

What Street? My house isnt hard to miss lol.